Monday, January 21, 2013

Has it really been only a month?

Since the disintegration of my relationship with the Capricorn? Really? It feels much longer than that!

The bastard seems to be lurking in the dankiest parts of my consciousness, appearing every so often to haunt me like a wraith. The good news is I am no longer sad about the breakup. Angry, sure, but not sad. Also, I realized I may not have been as good a girlfriend as I thought I was and as I made myself seem because I may have been in love with an idea and not with the person himself. I was in love with the awesome guy I thought he could someday become and not with who he was at the time.

Seriously though, I can't believe it's only been a month since that melodramatic breakup scene on the roof. Haha!

I just got back to Manila from my weekend at home. This morning I got a text from a colleague who lives in the same condo saying a guy from our floor jumped off the building and killed himself. I'm fucking scared, okay? Sheesh. Sheeeesh.

I'm going to sleep. Eep.

No comments:

Post a Comment