Sunday, February 10, 2013

021013

It's only February but I already feel like I've learned so much this year. And that is always a good thing.

People are strange. And, sometimes, strange things can be frightening. So I guess it makes sense that I'm scared of people and of what they are capable of.

Which does not mean I'll stop trying, of course.

***

I wonder if I'd ever get to share my roof with that person. But the encounter seems to be a one-time thing, so perhaps it all ends at the train station a few minutes before his twenty fifth birthday. My gut is usually right.

***

And today the weirdest thing happened to me. But I can't say I was surprised because fantasies are glass: they break, they shatter. It was bound to happen sooner or later, I suppose.

***

Lez and I realized we find awkwardness in guys endearing. Most people say confidence is sexy, but I'd rather have an awkward turtle hiding in its shell.

***

We were two sad people, indeed. But you lied 'cause you said "over tea or coffee" and yet you bought a bottle of, what? Was that apple juice you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment