Thursday, February 7, 2013

020713

There's so much I want to say tonight, but the words I find never seem right. I am sad and angry and disappointed because people are fucking stupid and selfish and narrow-minded. Myself included.

I feel helpless.

Last night, I thought about the roof. And then I thought about the guy who fell from the 28th floor and the kid who jumped out of his window. They both died. I wondered if it hurt to die like that, or if death fetched them so quickly they didn't have time to feel anything anymore. Perhaps, for a moment, they felt what it was like to fly. I forced the images and the ideas out of my head, otherwise falling asleep would have been harder than it already was. 

There is a heavy feeling in my chest. I am crying it out. Here's hoping something comes in the night to take it away.

And that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment