Sunday, December 23, 2012

End of the World

Obviously, the world didn't end. But something in my world did. I'm not going to talk about it in detail. All I'm going to say is it's over, I'm doing all right, I'll recover. And that it hurt. Like the end of the world. Haha.

Training period is almost over. I'll be working once I get certified. I have a lot of spare time in my hands, some of which I intend to use to hone my skills in photography. Skills. I talk like I have them. But whatever. Doing something creative should alleviate, umm, the pain. IDK. Yesterday afternoon I had a shoot with a friend. Totally fucked up some shots though. I really am rusty and it makes me sad.






Still, I'm happy to be in Manila again. Once I get paid I should go somewhere and take random photos. Hopefully that should help me improve. Maybe I should also start writing again. Remind myself I only have this life to live, so I should make the most out of it. Whatever that means.

Got another shoot with friends later. I really like having friends around. Not that I'm bothered by solitude. I quite like being alone. It's just that, after what happened on the eve of the supposed apocalypse, I couldn't help thinking about him. And I don't like it because it depresses the hell out of me. I'll get by with a little help from my friends.

I want to make new friends, to meet new people. But as always, I don't know how to go about doing it. Sometimes I wish I were more extroverted. And more coherent. Bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment