Thursday, October 25, 2012

Missing Photography

Having worked as a college instructor for four months, I haven't had a chance to take photos as much as I used to. When I finally took my camera out of the closet a few months after I started teaching, I found myself fiddling with the buttons--I've forgotten how to use it! I still knew how to turn it on and how to click the shutter, sure, but most of what I knew was buried under teaching methods and literary theories, I had to dig it out.

I miss photographing people. Now that I'm without a job, I guess I can practice again, I just have to find models and schedule fun shoots with them. I did have some chances to take photos last month, though. I asked some of my students if I could take their pictures and they let me. I want to do more fashion shoots though. And boudoir, because the first boudoir shoot I had turned out great, if I do say so myself. Too bad I don't have the raw files in my laptop. I want to post-process them again using a different workflow.

I hope I get to take photos again soon. For now, I'll just post a couple of photos I took last summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment